MED 2018 > OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the event are:
- To review the main requirements from geo-information in the region from science to information services;
- To review the main activities, projects and initiatives taking place in the region where EO may contribute;
- To assess the potential of the increasing observation capacity offered by satellites to address the needs for science, applications and future information services;
- To discuss and agree on a number of key priority areas and requirements for research and development activities that may address the science and applications needs of a wide range of user sectors in the region;
- To prepare a roadmap to be implemented in the ESA EO Science for society programme element.